Self Care Sunday 4
Hello and welcome back to our blog! We’re so delighted that you’ve decided to join us for another #SelfCareSunday post. This week’s tip is…
“I enjoy being alone, my soul is at peace in the silence.” -Unknown
Sometimes, you just need some time to yourself. Here at EPC, we get it. Here are some of our favorite ways to enjoy your solitude:
- Nature Walk : Something about being alone in nature just replenishes and rejuvenates the soul.
- Bubble Bath: Ah, such a quintessential relaxing activity! Step up your bath game with soaking salts to relax away your anxieties.
- A Good Book: Curl up under your covers and lose yourself in the pages of the story.
- Cleaning: Hear us out! Sometimes scrubbing something until it looks brand new can be therapeutic. Bonus: You’ll feel extra-good about how productive you’re being! Double-down on chasing away those #SundayScaries.
- Meditation: This is one of Ella Pritsker’s favorites. Take some deep, cleansing breaths and just close your eyes and try to relax. You can either play calming music or revel in the silence.
Fun Note: Today, July 22nd is also Hammock Day! Yet another great way to relax those #SundayScaries away.
Thank you so much for tuning in today! We hope that these tips we’ve shared with you can help you feel calm, cool, and collected as you go into the next work week.
Until Next Time,