Hello and welcome back to the EPC blog! Our schedules often get so busy that we forget to do something that’s very important…taking care of ourselves! So this #SelfCareSunday we’re offering some of our favorite tips for relaxation and peace of mind
“Self-compassion is simply giving the same kindness to ourselves that we would give to others.” -Christopher Gerner
- #BrunchWithBesties ~ Who doesn’t love brunch? Sleep in a little more and enjoy your favorite mid-morning treats and mimosas with your friends! Laughing and catching up will soothe your stress and help you go into the week with peace of mind.
- #SelfieSunday ~ There’s some truth to the “look good, feel good” mantra! Even if you don’t use social media, take the time to appreciate yourself! A picture speaks a thousand words, what do you want yours to say?
- #SpiritualSunday ~ The key to self-care is maintaining the mind, body, and soul. Mindfulness exercises are a great way to relax and let go of anxiety.
- #StylishSunday ~ Open up your closet and put together an outfit that makes you feel your best so you can go into Monday with confidence and style. You’ll save time in the morning, too!
- #SalonSunday ~ There are few things as relaxing as having someone else wash, cut, and blow dry your hair for you. Schedule your appointment in advance so you have something to look forward to during the week, and take those two hours to go into zen mode. Bonus: You’ll feel refreshed and rejuvenated and ready to take on anything the week throws at you!
Thank you for joining us! We hope these tips will help you chase away the #SundayScaries. Have a great week! Until next time,