#Trending, Wedding Wednesday Edition!
The Royal wedding may (sadly) be over, but its impact on the bridal and wedding world is just getting started! Here at Ella Pritsker Couture, we have a few predictions about how the wedding of the decade is going to set bridal trends:
1. Simple dress with an ornate veil. Meghan looked ethereal with her white gown without embellishments and the gorgeous veil with the intricate embroidery draped around her. We predict that this is going to catch on like wildfire!
2. Going against the norm. Meghan Markle and Prince Harry famously broke royal protocol several times with their wedding choices. We predict that more brides are going to feel confident that a wedding doesn’t have to be traditional in order to be beautiful!
3. Bandeau tiaras. Here at Ella Pritsker Couture, we were obsessed with Meghan’s unique tiara! Tiaras are nothing new for brides; even here in the States. However, the headband-esque design of Meghan’s tiara was unbelievably pretty and had a more mature feel than a typical tiara. We can see them popping up all over the U.S. in the weddings to come!
4. The mini bridal party. Of course no one wants their friends to feel left out of their wedding, but it’s highly unlikely that you can have all of your friends in your bridal party. Meghan couldn’t choose whom out of her friends would be a bridesmaid, much less a maid of honor! Instead, she opted for the cutest mini bridal party we’ve ever seen. We can see this becoming a trend with brides that have a great group of girl friends and don’t want to leave anyone out.
5. The couture gown. Meghan Markle has a very distinct, polished, minimal chic style. Naturally she wanted her wedding dress to reflect that! We love the way she redefined what it means to “look like a princess”. A custom couture gown is the way for any bride to feel like royalty and to have a gown that truly reflects her style!
Thank you so much for tuning in to this edition of #Trending, and we hope you’ll join us again next week for another post!