Whose Got Spring Fever?
Every year around this time, we get a little bit more eager for the change in season! With spring around the corner, we wanted to give you a few tips on how to help your wardrobe make a smooth transition into the warmer weather and how these stunning outfits and designs from Ella Pritsker make it easy.
Deep Blue Pants Set
This deep blue ensemble from the Ella Pritsker Collection is perfect for transitioning into spring. The … fabric is very breathable and comfortable to wear all day and love the wide leg on these pants because they can be dressed up or down depending on the occasion or weather!
- Add a tailored blazer for a more professional feel
- A closed toe pump is ideal for the perfect work appropriate look
- A metallic shoe will definitely add some pizzazz to this look
- Adding a fun brooch will take this look from simple to extravagent
Red Italian silk top and matching wool skirt
Florals are trending this season and this pretty print will never go out of style. We love the detail on this Italian silk print top and matching wool skirt and how versatile this outfit is, allowing for a perfect transition from desk to dinner!
- Throw on a cashmere cardigan to cover up your shoulders in an office setting
- Statement jewelry is a MUST
- Pull your hair up to accentuate your neck line
Deep Blue Skirt Set
When it comes to spring weather, unpredictable doesn’t even bigger to describe how quickly things can change. That’s why Ella loves to layer vests with light weight blouses. Sleeveless jackets help to keep the body cool and comfortable and a midi skirt (just below the knee) is both tasteful and appropriate for inside and outside the work place.
- Showing a little leg isn’t always appropriate, so wearing flesh-tone stockings helps to maintain the dress code
- If heels aren’t you’re thing, pointed toe flats are comfy but still chic
- Throw on a strappy heel to go from desk to dinner
- Switch out your long sleeve top for something a little more sexy like a sleeveless blouse
We hope these tips prepare you for the change in season and if you need more advice or help with your spring wardrobe, Ella Pritsker Couture is the perfect way to help bring in the new season. Call, email or contact us on social media today!
Curated by: Christen Johnson